Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Interview with Violet of The Body Finder

1. What was it like thinking that you were the only person that could stop the serial killer?

It was pretty overwhelming, but fortunately I had Jay to lean on. Also, for the first time in my life, I thought my ability could actually do some good.


2. Who do you like better, new Jay or old Jay?

Definitely old Jay! I thought new Jay (I hate even calling him that) was a good friend until the night of the party. Hopefully, I’ll be able to forgive him someday.

3. How is Jay doing?

He’s doing great! I just hope he doesn’t get any better looking in the next book because the “Jay Fan Club” at my school—and apparently out in the real world too—is getting a little too big! And you know me; I’m not a big sharer.

4. What’s next?

I have no idea. I guess that’s up to Kimberly Derting, although I’m sure I could come up with a few suggestions for Jay and me. ;)

2 comments:

sad said...

guoweigang Avoid getting in a discount pandora rush to buy various for your mom. Start pandora sale searching earlier; burst out until the last pandora jewerly minute to see a present can often be discount pandora charms applying for trouble.Making the effort to determine pandora charms 2010 what precisely the Mum likes and requires buy pandora charm can help be certain that your lady receives the pandora charms bracelets perfect gift. If you buy diamond jewelry pertaining Pandora beads to Mama on the web can assist reduction the Pandora beads 2010 time forced to buy the suitable diamond jewelry with regard to pandora beads charms mama despite the fact that possess patiently lay until the very end. Therefore the next time your going shopping for mothering sunday, you will know where to start from.

Lin Shijun said...

shijun 7.10
coach factory outlet
retro jordan
gucci outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
hollister kids
christian louboutin sale
abercrombie outlet
ray bans
polo ralph lauren
louboutin
louis vuitton
ray ban wayfarer
coach outlet store online
coach outlet stores online
michael kors outlet online sale
tory burch outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
ray-ban sunglasses
kate spade purses
adidas running shoes
coach outlet online
fitflop
michael kors outlet
oakley store
marc jacobs
hollister outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors handbags
jordan retro 5
kobe 8
coach outlet online
burberry handbags
louis vuitton handbags
chi hair strighteners
jordan shoes
celine luggage tote
lebron 12
true religion sale
fake oakleys
louboutin femme pas cher