Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cover!

The cover of The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney was released today. Here is the cover:



Daisy showed me this cover a few months ago when we saw each other at a book signing in San Francisco. I originally didn't like it... which Daisy knows. As I see the cover more and more, it kinda grows on me. I personally don't think it looks like what the book describes The Mockingbirds to be about, but who knows?

Here is the description:

Some schools have honor codes.
Others have handbooks.
Themis Academy has the Mockingbirds.

Themis Academy is a quiet boarding school with an exceptional student body that the administration trusts to always behave the honorable way--the Themis Way. So when Alex is date raped during her junior year, she has two options: stay silent and hope someone helps her, or enlist the Mockingbirds--a secret society of students dedicated to righting the wrongs of their fellow peers.


The Mockingbirds comes out November 2nd of this year. I can't wait to read it and I hope you all are looking forward to November 2nd!