Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Interview with Jay of The Body Finer

1. When did you first start becoming "interested" in Violet?

I think my crush on Violet started in the 1st grade when she promised to be my best friend forever if I kissed Chelsea Morrison. Even though Chelsea pushed me down afterwards, it was worth it because Violet and I have been inseparable ever since.

2. What do you think about Violet's powers?

I think it’s awesome! When we were kids, we would scour the woods looking for dead animals so we could re-bury them in Violet’s graveyard. What kid wouldn’t love doing that? Of course when we got older and Violet started finding dead bodies and chasing serial killers, that’s when her ability started to create problems. I just want to keep Violet safe because I couldn’t imagine losing her.

3. Is there any deep, dark secrets you can tell us about Violet that we don't already know?

I think I’ll continue keeping her secrets close to my heart.

4. What’s next?

Actually, I’m pretty interested in the scenes Violet has in mind in her answer. I guess we just have to wait and see what Kimberly Derting has in mind for us in Desires of the Dead in 2011.

No comments: