Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Paper Towns is Out in Paperback!!!


So, today, Paper Towns by John Green is out in paperback. Paper Towns is an amazing book, I read it when it first came out.
So, if you haven't read it, and you still need a copy. YOU SHOULD GO READ IT! hehe.

Here is the summary-

Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life--dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge--he follows.

After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues--and they're for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees of the girl he thought he knew.


2 comments:

Jessica B said...

I'm debating on reading this one. Normally I don't love realistic fiction, but I've heard so many good things about it that I'm thinking of reading it....

shutupimreading.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Loved the book and I really like the new cover, definitely deals with the book. :)