Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dark of the Moon by Rachel Hawthorne


I've loved him forever, but he can never be mine.

brittany is determined to prove herself to the Dark Guardians. And yet she's been keeping a devastating secret: She hasn't experienced any of the intense, early signs of change that mark a Dark Guardian's transformation. The only intense feelings she has are for Connor—and she's kept that a secret, too. But she knows she'll never truly have Connor's love if she's not a Shifter like him.

At the first full moon after her birthday, her greatest fear is realized: She doesn't transform. Brittany is so desperate to become a wolf that she'll go to extremes she never thought possible . . . and put all the Dark Guardians in incredible danger.



Out of the 3 books in this series, I liked this one the best. I stayed up up until 4 of the morning to finish it.

I think that it could've been written better. But, it was still really good.

I recomend this, it was my favorite out of the

No comments: