Thursday, September 10, 2009

Notes about Things

Hey Everyone!
I just wanted to drop in and talk about a few things.

1. Recommendations... does anybody want me to read/review anything specific? Suggestions are very welcome.

2. Posts... I know this post isn't the best, but I am sorry. I have a headache.

3. Headaches... MIGRAINES SUCK! I dislike them very much and they are the reason I cannot read or see much right now.

4. Bookshelves... I got a new one. Post coming soon.

5. Followers... Thank you all so much for following! It means the world to me that you all are interested in my blog!


I am now off to sleep... so, BYE


xoxo
Zoe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. I get migraines also. I have this stomach bug that is going around and a slight headache. My headache might be because I have been on the computer all morning trying to update my blog. lol

Have a great day!

YA Book Queen said...

Ah! migraines...I feel for you Zoe. Migraines suck.