Saturday, September 26, 2009

GLEE!!!!


So, who has been watching Glee!? *raises hand*

And, who is currently obsessed with Glee!? *raises hand*

If you haven't been watching it, you really should. It is amazing! I am totally in love with the characters!

Kurt (played by Chris Colfer) is freakin' awesome and I LOVE his character! His Single Ladies dance is awesome beyond belief, and y'all should watch it.

Finn (played by Cory Monteith) is very fangirl worthy. He is a football player, he is in Glee, and he can SING. Which totally makes for me fangirling him! xD

Rachel Berry (played by Lea Michele) is awesome. Yeah, the character is kinda stuck up and bossy. But, I mean, she is still awesome. And Lea Michele was in Spring Awakening *claps*.


So, to sum it up....


GLEE IS SUPER-FANTABULOUS-AWESOME-AMAZING. AND YOU ALL SHOULD WATCH IT.

7 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

I know I should watch it, but it interfeers with my Kingdom Hearts/Reading/Blogging/Playing Pokemon on DS/Watching other T.V. Series time.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this show!! It is so funny and different from any other show on TV at this moment. I can't wait until Wednesday! =D

Kimberly Derting said...

Funniest. Show. On. TV! :)

Unknown said...

I totally agree with you. I just had to post some Glee videos the other day to spread the Glee love.

Ella Preuss said...

Love this show!
I've been begging my frinds to watch it with me, since I have to download then, and still have them in my PC.

Khy said...

Do I need to tell you I love this show (and Kurt)? I think it's obvious by now but:

I LOVE GLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Eleni said...

I loooooove Glee too!!!!!