Monday, May 30, 2011

Currently I’m…

I stole this from Khy, who stole it from Jordyn- so that’s fun.

Current Book: Bitter End by Jennifer Brown. Jennifer’s first book Hate List was totally freaking amazing so I’m really excited to be reading Bitter End. I’m only 50 pages in, but I’ve heard amazing things about it so I’m happy!

Current Playlist: Music has been playing nonstop in the office (I don’t really have an office, but I want a name for where I work. Let’s name it ToastHeadquarters). So music has been playing 24/7 in ToastHeadquarters which means my playlists are never-ending. The song I’ve been listening to is from the amazing and historical musical Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson. You can find the song here, but I warn you- there are curse words. I also have a playlist account and if you want to see that, you can see it here.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: I don’t even know. Re-watching 10 Things I Hate About You and Gilmore Girls nonstop?

Current Color: Black, Purple, and the dark tealish color that is my blog background. It’s also on one of the walls of my room.

Current Drink: Hot tea. I’m nearly out of my English Breakfast Tea though, so I need to get more of that.

Current Food: I really want lasagna or pizza right now.

Current Favorite Show: I’m watching Charmed for the first time!

Current Wishlist: School to be over, my homework to be over, to sleep, to have time to read.

Current Needs: Sleep.

Current Bane of My Existance: School, homework, sleep.

Current Celebrity Girl-Crush Boy Crush: I don’t even know. There are SO MANY. *sighangstyteengirlsigh*

No comments: