Monday, February 1, 2010

What's Around You When You Write?

So, as I came home and sat at my desk an idea of something to write about popped into my head. When you write, what is around you?

I personally like to be surrounded my things I love. So, around my desk are these permanent things.....


1. A picture my great grandparents took in England 20-30 years ago. It's of a guard, I believe. One of those guys with the poofy black hats who show no expression.

2. My 2 Glee Magnets. I love Glee!

3. I have a cell phone holder that is a hard plastic green guy. He is lovely.

4. My movie ticket stub from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

5. My rainbow post it note cube.


A few things I keep on my desk that change about once a week....

1. I always have a stack of books on my desk. Either ones I am reading or ones that inspire me to write. Right now, I have Anne Frank *reading it for class* and 4 books that I love that inspire me. *13 Little Blue Envelopes, Sea, Boy Meets Boy, Looking for Alaska*

2. Camera *sometimes there, sometimes not*




So thats it for me. Whats where you write?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I wish I had enough room on my desk to write. But it has a ton of crap on it, so there is no room for my laptop, let alone a notebook!

Shweta said...

I never have enough room on my desk. My assignment files and folders ,my laptop , my ipod and my desk organizer take up the space. You are so much more organized

choco (In Which a Girl Reads) said...

I just have a bunch of junk.

Papers.
Textbooks.
Notebooks.

And then I have things like books of poetry and books I'm reading and my favorite books.

And of course, my ipod. *huggles ipod*

Daisy Whitney said...

That is a great list of books that inspire you! The only thing around me when I write is a caffeinated beverage!

chenmeinv0 said...

louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet online
uggs outlet
louis vuitton
ray ban glasses
gucci outlet
ray bans
adidas nmd
nike roshe one
canada goose outlet store
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet store online clearances
mont blanc pens
asics shoes
michael kors outlet
air max pas cher
burberry handbags
juicy couture handbags
ugg boots
louis vuitton
pandora charms
broncos jerseys
clarisonic mia 2
christian louboutin uk
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet
jordan retro
mont blanc ballpoint pens
adidas shoes
louis vuitton
chenyingying20161102