Saturday, February 27, 2010

Honest Scrap Award

I got this award from Carol, who is awesome.
The rules are:
1. List 10 honest things about yourself
2. Pass it on to 10 bloggers

1. I learned to ride a bike when I was in 6th grade and I am still afraid of falling on my face.
2. At any giving moment you can walk into my room and see my rocking out in my chair and singing the Spring Awakening or RENT soundtrack. I am, actually.... doing that right now.
3. I am very sentimental, why? I don't know. It just ended up that way.
4. I love the smell of books.
5. When I was little, I wanted to be a fashion designer. But now, I am sure I want to write or at least be apart of the publishing business.
6. I still have my movie stub from seeing Harry Potter 6.
7. After I met David Levithan, I almost cried. *true story. I didn't cry. But it felt like I was about to*
8. I love surrounding myself with things I love. I have quotes on the wall near my bed. I have a wall full of books that is across from my bed. I watch Gilmore Girls, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, or 10 Things I Hate About You (the movie) at least once a week, but normally every night.
9. Once I graduate high school, I want to move out of state for college.
10. My friend and I are currently in the process of trying to make my teacher make my class read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak for class, since we are learning about the Holocaust.


I tag....

Sarah
Lea

Daisy Whitney
Heidi R. Kling
Mitali
Harmony
Tirzah

I think everyone else has been tagged? If not, I tag you!

2 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

Ah, number 4 is definitely something only book-lovers can understand. If I said that to my friends, they would look at me like I was crazy ;)

Wasn't Buffy one of the coolest shows? Ditto with 10TIHAY, awesome movie.

Thanks for tagging me! You made me smile :D

Daisy Whitney said...

I adore RENT too! But you knew that already!