Saturday, February 13, 2010

In My Mailbox

I kinda got a good amount of books in the mail this week. So, there won't be pictures or summaries. Sorry! But, if you click on the title, it will send you to a goodreads page with the cover/summary. I have read 3 of the books, so I'll put my thoughts about them under the title.


Bought-


Gone by Lisa McMann *bought off Amazon*
Not my most favorite in the trilogy, but Lisa McMann knows how to write!


Scarlett Fever by Maureen Johnson *bought off Amazon*
YAY! I am such a Spencer fangirl. I loved this book. I want more from Maureen!


Likely Story by David Van Etten *bought off Amazon*
For those of you who don't know, David Levithan wrote 1/3 of this book. Need I say more? It was fantabulous!



For Review-


Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
*received from Simon and Schuster*


Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson *received from Simon and Schuster*


Received from Indie Bookshop(s)*-


Restoring Harmony by Joelle Anthony*


Paisley Hanover: kisses and tells by Cameron Tuttle*



Chasing Brooklyn by Lisa Schroeder**


Jekel Loves Hyde by Beth Fantaskey**
I'm reading this now and it is really cute!



Borrowed-


Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins



* There is an indie bookshop here who lets me borrow ARCs every once in a while.
** I went to a book signing and they allowed us to take 2 ARCs out of a box.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome loads of books :) I can't wait to see your reviews on them!

Kapri (Book Fanatics) said...

Great books you got this week. I'm so jelous of Jekyl oves Hyde

brandileigh2003 said...

Just constructive criticsm-- take w/ a grain of salt-- but I love it when the books are linked, so it is a bit easier for me to read descriptions, etc.

I love your blog, keep up the good work!

Zoe said...

Brandiheigh- I added the links! Thanks for your input!

Kapri- Jekel loves Hyde is really good so far!

Lucy- I can't wait to write my reviews!

BooksInDeManda said...

Just some indie bookstore? Only the *best* indie bookstore there is. :D

Zoe said...

Amanda- Of course! Copperfields IS the best indie bookstore there is!