Monday, April 20, 2009

Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott


I loved this book so much!


Kate Brown's life has gone downhill fast. Her father has quit his job to sell vitamins at the mall, and Kate is forced to work with him. Her best friend has become popular, and acts like Kate's invisible.

And then there's Will. Gorgeous, unattainable Will, who Kate pretends she can't stand even though she can't stop thinking about him. And when Will starts acting interested, Kate hates herself for wanting him even though she knows she's just his latest conquest.

Kate figures the only way things will ever stop hurting is if she keeps to herself and stops caring about anyone or anything. What she doesn't realize is that while life may not always be perfect, good things can happen--but only if she lets them.



So, like I said before; I loved this book Elizabeth Scott is a brilliant author. And, in Perfect You, she displays her brilliance well. I couldn't put this book down! Last night, when I went to a family gathering; and I found myself sitting in the corner reading his book. For any young adult who hasn't read this, you really should. You will find yourself caught up in an amazing world, that unlike some novels are very realistic. I found that I could easily relate to the characters in this book, and I hope you will too.

No comments: