Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 2 on BEDA

SO, It's day two... I have a few things to tell you...

First:
As I mentioned in my previous post, I saw Lisa McMann last night...
One of the best nights ever! I have a picture, but it isn't uploaded yet; I will post it soon!


Second:
If you watch the vlogbrothers; you know what "Tiny Chickens" are and what they do to you. I have a case of the Tiny Chickens. If you don't know what they are, I will tell you. Tiny Chickens are the things that invade your brain and make it all congested. I have been coughing my brains out and blowing my nose like crazy! I will tell you one thing...
NOT FUN


Third:
The week after next is Spring-Freaking-Break ! Whoohoo! Of course, my time will be spent reading and blogging and watching movies/Youtube/Tv/etc.


So, that's day two! BYE!

No comments: