Friday, April 10, 2009

My Trip!

So...yea... I went on a trip earlier this week. And, I thought I would tell you how it was.

I didn't get any pictures, because I accidentally left my camera at home. BUT, I do know how to explain how it looked. Imagine this:

The place where we camped looked exactly like the forest in the movie Twilight. It was absolutely beautiful.

So, now I would like to tell you some of the good things and bad things about this trip. So here you go:

Good- On this trip, people normally hike a lot. But, this time, we only had to hike 3 times.

Bad- The hiked that we DID to were pretty hard,

Good- Where we stayed was beautiful.

Bad- It rained a lot, and my tent flooded.

Good- I learned a lot.


So, those were some of the pro's and con's of my trip. Sorry for the lack of reviews recently, but, it is Spring Break and I plan on sleeping, reading, watching TV, and reviewing. So, expect more reviews!


Bye Everyone!

No comments: