Thursday, December 31, 2009

10 Things That Stood Out for Me in 2009

So, I am sitting here waiting for the new year to start! And I can't help but think of all the awesome things that happened this year. I thought I would list a few (there are too much to list them all).



1. Starting my friendships with bloggers like Khy, Sarah, Mitali, Hope, and Erica.

2. Going to my first author signing, Lisa McMann YOU ROCK!

3. Going to all the other author signings! (Scott Westerfeld, Sara Rees Brennan, Sarah Dessen, and much more)

4. Meeting Khy in June! She is awesome and has killer bangs! (high-five David-stalker buddy!)

5. Receiving an ARC of Will Grayson Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan. I am a shy person. But I ran out of a bookstore, ran around a parking lot, and screamed when I got this book. Oh,yeah. I am a fangirl.

6. MEETING DAVID LEVITHAN. He is awesome!

7. Getting to talk to the TENNERS and getting to talk to and meet some of the DEBS! Y'all are amazing!

8. Having my blogs 1 year anneversary! I never thought I would make it this far! Here's to another year!

9. Finding people who are interested in the same things as me! (Doctor Who, Spring Awakening, Rent, reading, Gilmore Girls, writing etc.)

10. Being apart of this wonderful community! I wouldn't be able to live without you all! You are amazing and I can't wait for another year with all of you!

8 comments:

Bianca said...

Squee. I love Rent and Spring Awakening.

Loved your 10 things!

Shweta said...

U love Gilmore Girls..:) Me too.. I think it's the most intelligent and fun series ever. You got to meet some really cool authors.

Khy said...

Squeeee! I am glad that meeting me ~stood~ out and that my bangs are awesome, fellow David Stalker! :D

Erica said...

Yay for friendships making the list :) Author signings are the best! I still have yet to meet Khy and her killer bangs :P

Shalonda said...

Wonderful list!

We are so grateful to have you in the blogging community. You're a true gem!

Melis said...

I would have totally ran around the bookstore if given a "ARC of Will Grayson Will Grayson" Arc Too! haha Did you get to meet John Green. He had the flu and missed the signing at ALA when I went back in 2004, but I'm going to make it my goal to get to a John Green signing (I have a signed copy of Katherine's) but it was just some he signed in advance.

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Spring Awakening,i have bought tickets from TicketFront.com looking forward to it.

dream said...

jika anda ingin menggunakan aplikasi bbm dengan berbagai tema silahkan kunjungi blog dual bbm.
pada blog tersebut banyak sekali aplikasi bbm dengan berbagai tema.