Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Review of The Breakfast Club (MOVIE)


Good Movie...

Summary (taken from the back of the movie)-

They were five students with nothing in common, faced with spending a Saturday detention together in their high school library. At 7 a.m., they had nothing to say, but by 4 p.m., they had bared their souls to each other and become good friends. To the outside world they were simply the Jock, the Brain, the Criminal, the Princess, and the Kook, but to each other, they would always be The Breakfast Club.


I am glad I was dared to watch this movie. It was really really good. I couldn't stop watching. Friends would IM me. And I would be all "I AM TRYING TO WATCH MOVIE.SHHH."
This movie was hilarious. And I loved it. And you should all really go out and watch it now. I mean, really. You should.

3 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

LOVE the Breakfast Club.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely one my favs from the 80's!

Unknown said...

I have seen this film about 10 times I love it. Just wish there had been a sequal as i wanted to know what happened on Monday back at school!!