Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pretty in Pink Review (MOVIE)


eeep.

Thing from the back of the movie...not a summary, but something else...
Molly Ringwald is the smart girl from the wrong side of the tracks. Andrew McCarthy is the rich boy who genuinely loved her. And Jon Cryer is... just Duckie. Written by John Hughes and directed by Howard Deutch, Pretty in Pink will take you back to the prom... the laughter, the tears, and that very first kiss.

This was also a very good movie. It had the perfect about of cute! I highly recoment it. I am very happy I was dared to watch this, it was fun!

3 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

I SO BADLY need to watch that.

I am going to the video shop tomorrow for sures. Thanks for reminding me :-)

Unknown said...

Another classic, have you saw sixteen candles?

Zoe said...

Samantha,
I haven't seen Sixteen Candles yet, but I plan on seeing it soon.


Steph,
YOU MUST WATCH!!! :P