Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford


Eden didn’t expect Az.

Not his saunter down the beach toward her. Not his unbelievable pick up line. Not the instant, undeniable connection. And not his wings.

Yeah.

So long happily-ever-after.

Now trapped between life and death, cursed to spread chaos with her every touch, Eden could be the key in the eternal struggle between heaven and hell. All because she gave her heart to one of the Fallen, an angel cast out of heaven.

She may lose everything she ever had. She may be betrayed by those she loves most. But Eden will not be a pawn in anyone else’s game. Her heart is her own.

And that’s only the beginning of the end.


Every time I try to write this review I can’t- because I’m at a loss for words. This being Leah’s first book, I am tremendously impressed. A Touch Mortal kept me hanging on every word. This is one of the best angel books that I’ve read. This book isn’t small, and that’s not a secret. The size of A Touch Mortal might scare off people, I truly hope you aren’t intimidated by it. Inside the thick exterior of this book lies something truly lovely- a story you’ll read nonstop and fall in love with.
I couldn’t stop reading. This was one of those books that I hid under the covers with when I was supposed to be asleep. When I should have been doing homework, I was procrastinating because I was too busy reading A Touch Mortal. Even after I was done reading- I wanted to go back and explore Eden’s world once more.
I can’t wait to read the other books in this trilogy- they can’t come out soon enough! Leah Clifford wrote a book that you won’t be able to forget.

FTC- Publisher.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great review. sounds like you took away a lot from this book. I will put this on my list.I flew through this book in record time and it left me dying for more.
Flea Market Products