Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting


The missing dead call to Violet. They want to be found.

When Violet Ambrose's morbid ability to sense the echoes of those who've been murdered leads her to the body of a young boy, she draws the attention of the FBI. She is reluctantly pulled into an investigation that will endanger more than just her secret...but her relationship and possibly her life as well.


Kimberly Derting wrote a chilling book that you won’t be able to put down! I read this in one sitting and couldn’t put it down. Desires of the Dead was intense, addicting, romantic, and action-filled. Violet is an amazing main character who is frighteningly different while still being someone you can relate to. There’s also Jay. Amazing, amazing Jay who captures your heart in one fair swoop.
The Body Finder was an irresistible book and so is Desires of the Dead. The cover and plot are both illuminating and alluring and I really hope you read this series.
There were parts when I was confused and didn’t really know what was going on, but besides that I have no complaints about this book. It is one of my favorite YA series’. The idea of the books are original and I just love them! I can’t wait to see what Kimberly has coming out next!

FTC- Received from publisher.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I am SO EXCITED to read this! I bought it at Barnes and Noble yesterday...eeek! If it's anything like The Body Finder, I will not be able to put it down!

xumeiqing said...

20161008meiqing
toms shoes outlet
ralph lauren outlet
adidas shoes
fitflops
birkenstocks
cheap uggs
hugo boss
cheap mlb jerseys
pandora charms
pandora charms