Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Favorite and Not Favorite Boys of YA

So, some people have posted about their least favorite and favorite guys in Young Adult books.
Trish Doller posted about it... here is her website.
Khy posted about it... here is her blog.
Kelsey posted about it... here is her blog.
Jordyn posted about it... here is her blog.
And finally...
Mitali posted about it... here is her blog.

So, lets get down to business. Because I don't want to only post five. I am going to post however many I come up with.




FAVORITE

1. Eli from Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

2. Remus Lupin from Harry Potter by JK Rowling
In my defense, I just think he is a cool guy. Im not like thinking he is cute or anything. But, he
was the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. And, he was just a cool character.

3. Sirius Black from Harry Potter by JK Rowling
Once again, DONT JUDGE ME! Sirius is the godfather of Harry. He is a cool dude. I mean
seriously (no pun intended) he is an awesome character. He escaped from Azkaban and went
to go find his godson, after not seeing him since he was a baby.

4. Wes from The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
He is artsy...

5. Dexter from This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
He is annoying but cute, and is confident that he will get Remy to like him, no matter what.

6. Owen from Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
He is musical and honest...

7. Cabel from Fade and Wake by Lisa McMann
I know a lot of people don't really like Cabel, but I do. He takes care of Janie. I don't think I
would like him in real life. But, still.

There are more of these boys. But I simply cannot think of them all right now.



NOT FAVORITE

1. Edward Cullen
He is too perfect, well, he isn't even perfect. He is staliker-ish at slightly
annoying.

2.Eric from Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Ok. He is just...bleck... I don't like him one bit...
3.The Other Colin from An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
He did that to Lindsey... I dislike him very much...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wes <3 Dexter <3.

And yes, Edward Cullen is very overrated. ;D

Natascha De Marco said...

I might do this post on Thursday! It looks like fun...

BTW Im one of the people who don't like Cable Lol

xumeiqing said...

20161008meiqing
valentino
adidas nmd
ugg boots canada
cheap oakleys
rolex replica watches
michael kors outlet online
replica watches
polo ralph lauren outlet online
nmd adidas
fake rolex