Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bloom by Elizabeth Scott


This book is amazing!


Lauren has a good life: decent grades, great friends, and a boyfriend every girl wants. So why is she so unhappy?

It takes the arrival of Evan Kirkland for Lauren to figure out the answer: she's been holding back. She's been denying herself a bunch of things (like sex) because staying with her loyal and gorgeous boyfriend, Dave, is the "right" thing to do. After all, who would give up the perfect guy?

But as Dave starts talking more and more about their life together, planning a future Lauren simply can't see herself in-- and as Lauren's craving for Evan, and moreover, who she is with Evan becomes all the more fierce--Lauren realizes she needs to make a choice...before one is made for her.




So, I have been trying to find this book ever since I heard how good it was. And yesterday when I was at the library; I saw it! So last night (at about 12 midnight) before I went to bed, I decided to start reading it. I figured I would read it. I thought I would read until about chapter 3; my how I was wrong. I couldn't stop reading. The next time I looked up, it was 1 in the morning. I loved this book so much. It was amazing. This is the first of Elizabeth Scott's books that I have read, it made me want to read every one of her other books. So, I recommend this books to any Young Adult book fan. It was awesome, amazing, and a bunch of other good adjectives!

No comments: