Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaNoWriMo

Yep, it’s that time of year again my lovely readers. National Novel Writing Month. NaNoWriMo. The one set month a year in which I put myself through loads of stress to produce a novel that in all honesty, will never see the light of day.

Day 1 of NaNo is almost over, and I’m already a hideous ball of stress. I still need to do homework, finish a book, and meet my word count quota for the day- and it’s nearly 11pm. I’m not sure what I’m writing, I’m not confident at all because I’m not sure what I’m writing- but hey, welcome to NaNo.

So, I should really get back to writing. Are any of you doing NaNoWriMo? Have any of you never heard of NaNoWriMo before? If you are doing NaNoWriMo, what’s your username? (You should add me as a buddy, by the way. My username is zoealea.)

 

Happy writing!

3 comments:

Fivezenses said...

I'm on NaNo and it's my first year. My username is: Fivezenses.

Mandy said...

The last couple of years I have participated in NaNo, but this year since I'm already working on a novel, I won't be participating.

Good luck, though! =)

I feel weird for not participating this year. It was always something I started planning ahead for in September or October.

Unknown said...

hockey jerseys
ralph lauren polo
michael kors handbags clearance
louis vuitton outlet
mlb jerseys
abercrombie kids
michael kors outlet online
jordan shoes
fitflop shoes
birkenstock sandals
2017.3.1chenlixiang