Friday, March 11, 2011

Cover Love Say What?

OH MY GOODNESS, LOVELIES.
Guess what book cover has been released?
Guess what book I am wanting even more now?
Guess what book I would give a limb for?
And, and, AND. The book cover takes place in San Francisco. For those of you who have read Anna and the French Kiss, who do we know that lives in San Francisco?

*let the fangirling screams begin*

I cannot wait for this book to come out, because as soon as it comes out- I'm dropping everything and devouring it.

Stephanie Perkins is an amazing, amazing author who is getting gold stars plastered all over her books (in my mind, that is).

The cover is also purple, and I love the color purple.

(And the guy is kind of really adorable in my opinion)

Ok, well I'm going to stop fangirling because I have mounds of homework to do.

What do you think of this cover? Love it? Hate it? Leave me a comment with your opinion!

Edit- Personally, I don't think that Stephanie Perkins' book covers do her books justice. The ANNA cover seemed to girly and bubblegum because the book itself is so much more. I have a feeling that LOLA will be the same. I wish they had covers that did the books justice, but I still like them.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Not a huge fan of the cover but I am FREAKING DYING to read it. SO SO SO excited for September.