Saturday, October 30, 2010

Book News!

So, today I was looking through author blogs and I saw that Maureen Johnson had posted the cover to her new book The Last Little Blue Envelope. For those of you who aren't crazy Maureen Johnson fans (which, by the way... you should be) The Last Little Blue Envelope is the sequel to her amazing book 13 Little Blue Envelopes. It comes out in April 2011 and here is the cover-

I personally love it and can't wait until it comes out.

Maureen also released that she has ANOTHER book coming out in October of 2011.

~The good news never stops, I know!~

I felt the need to share this with you because, let's face it. When I found this out, I almost danced and screamed.



* I've also been going to the library tons, so except reviews and such!

2 comments:

YA Book Queen said...

I'm so excited for TLLBE! I love Maureen's books :D

Mandy said...

Ahh! I haven't read the first book, but have had it on my list forever. It's so exciting that she's coming out with a sequel! :D