Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blogoversary! 2 Years today!

So on October 6, 2008 when I was 12, I posted my first blog post.
It was tremendously awkward, and I doubted my ability to keep up my blog.

But, here I am! I think I've done a fairly nice job with Zoe's Book Reviews.


I can't thank you enough. Readers, Authors, Publishers, other Bloggers. I love this whole community and talking books with all of you!

A Special thanks so Sarah of Sarah's Random Musings, Khy of Frenetic Reader, and Erica of The Book Cellar without whom I would be a complete mess and this blog would have been abandoned.

There are too many authors to thank, but thank you for writing wonderful books!

*raises glass* Here's to another year!

4 comments:

Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

Wow, congratulations!!
2 years? :)
That's so awesome!
*throws confetti*

Eleni said...

2 Years whoo hoo! Congrats!

YA Book Queen said...

Wooohoooo!!! 2 years is fantastic! Congrats =)

Ella Preuss said...

2 YEARS?! That's AWESOME!
Congrats darling!