Saturday, January 16, 2010

Toast Says It All....





Toast is Baaack! *insert spooky music here*







Made of Awesome Reviews


Bleeding Violet review by Sarah of Sarah's Random Musings
The Body Finder review by Chelsea of The Page Flipper
Captivate review by Kristi of The Story Siren
The Iron King review by Erica of The Book Cellar


Made of Awesome Interviews


Interview with Anna Jarzab
- Interview by Khy of The Frenetic Reader
Interview with Alex Bullen- Interview by He Followed Me Home..... Can I Keep Him?
Interview with Jo Knowles- Interview by The Book Scout

Author-Twitter of the Week!

@JKagawa (make sure to tweet to her and GLOMP HER!!!!)


Books Read So Far These Past Two Weeks

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers

*I know this is a fail amount... but.... well, I don't have an excuse. For me, it is a fail amount*


Current Obsessions

ZOMBIES
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

3 comments:

Erica said...

Yay for Toast Says It All! I love your little toast icon thing :)

Chelsea said...

Yay toast! Thanks for including my review! :) And BUFFY!

Erica said...

By the way, I'm so happy you decided to Say It All. It just completed my week!!!