Monday, November 29, 2010

Classic Movie Challenge

Hey everyone!
So I've decided to start a classic movie challenge. It will span over the course of a year so it will end November 29, 2011.
If you join, you're challenged to watch classic movies! Though some people may not think so, classic movies are very awesome. I'm watching one right now.

Since this challenge lasts a year, let's say that if you sign up, you'll try to watch 12 classic movies.
For those who have it, TCM is a great channel for watching classic movies.
If you'd like to join, sign up in the comments. If you'd like to make a button for this challenge, email me at zaser_jam AT yahoo DOT com.

2 comments:

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

I'd like to sign up-I love classic movies; especially those with Cary Grant. Is there a specific criteria you're using to define "classic?"

Monica P. said...

Yeah cool i'd like to sign up as well. I've heard of some classic movies all thanks to my english teacher. So why not? might as well give it a shot!