Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pretty Little Liars aka New Obsession

When it aired, I was sitting on the couch in my pajamas watching the premiere of Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family. I loved the first episode. Keep in mind that at this time I had never even cracked open a copy of Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard.
After watching the second episode I wanted to read the books. So, last Saturday I decided to buy the first book. Of course, I thought it was just going to be ok, but nothing special.
Let's just say I read the first one that night and spent the following day tracking down the rest of the series.


I now own books 1 through 5. Last night I spent 10pm to 4am reading it and finished book 3. I now have 2 more of them to read before I must go out and buy the remaining 3 books.

This series is so addicting! Sure, the characters are sometimes annoying but besides that I really enjoy it.

You can look for reviews of the books in this series in the future.

No comments: