Friday, April 30, 2010

Promises

I told you all that I would be posting a bunch of reviews. I told you this last week, it never really happened. I haven't had much time to post, and I'm working on that. But some things I will be posting soon (I hope) involve me meeting John Green and David Levithan on the 26th of this month and Jandy Nelson on the 28th of this month. The post about meeting John and David might be extremely fangirly, just a warning.
Along with posting those two things, there are a lot of Young Adult books coming out tomorrow or after (and many I still have to read), but I will try my hardest to post reviews for most of the May releases I have. Some of the reviews you can look forward to seeing are Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready, Jekel loves Hyde by Beth Fantasky, Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti, and a bunch of others.

No comments: