Saturday, August 29, 2009

TV Can Make a Bibliophile Not Want to Read!?




Something has been happening to me, which is very out of the ordinary. There have been a lot of times recently where I actually don't want to read. Why is that, you ask? One of the reasons is a very common source of distraction. That form of distraction is Television! In this post, I will be telling you three shows that have been making me put off reading, because I love them so much!
So, here we go!

Number 1: Doctor Who

Ok, this show is one of my favorites. Not only does it satisfy the Sci-Fi nerd inside me, but, I mean, the characters are BRITISH! I think, the worst part of my obsession with this show has to be that, when it isn't on TV. I can find episodes on numerous websites.
The Doctor is really awesome, and the journey's that he and his companion's take are really cool.

Number 2: 10 Things I Hate About You

Not only do I love this TV show, but I also love the movie. I actually recently bought the movie, so I can watch it whenever I want (WHOOO!)
This show is one of the main reasons I look forward to Tuesday's. It is really really interesting. And, I have to admit, I have a bit of a fan-girl crush on Patrick Verona (he is totally the bad boy xD). I love how the sisters are polar opposites. One of them is into being popular and brand-names and stuff, and the other one is earth-friendly, a feminist, and totally doesn't give a crap about popularity (I like her the best).

Number 3: Being Human

I totally only saw this show like 4 days ago. But, I LOVE it! It's another british one, and its paranormal! How could you possibly get any better!? Hehe.


So, those are some of the TV show's I LOVE. You can blame them for my lack of reviews.

5 comments:

Wesley Allison said...

Yes, Dr. Who is wonderful. I haven't seen 10 Things I Hate about You, but the movie was good and you've got to love a sitcom based on Shakespeare... but then all of them are really.

~The Book Pixie said...

I haven't seen those other two shows but I absolutely love Doctor Who. lol.

~Briana

gaohui said...

Davidson garment is a quintessential Harley abercrombie Outlet davidson item, especially if you feature ones Harley decked abercrombie and fitch over. Featuring the whole distinctive line of leather abercrombie sale jackets, t-shirts, buckles, hats, belts, boots abercrombie & fitch and helmets, feeling of guilt reason this is abercrombie not to accessorize to max.A decent buy Harley enthusiast will abercrombie uk go in closet and grab a Harley t-shirt, leather jacket and boots. But, abercrombie london does your closet contain present accessory considering all abercrombie and Fitch Polo of? The Harley helmet. With out them your road abercrombie Polos trip could end in disaster.

sad said...

guoweigang Avoid getting in a discount pandora rush to buy various for your mom. Start pandora sale searching earlier; burst out until the last pandora jewerly minute to see a present can often be discount pandora charms applying for trouble.Making the effort to determine pandora charms 2010 what precisely the Mum likes and requires buy pandora charm can help be certain that your lady receives the pandora charms bracelets perfect gift. If you buy diamond jewelry pertaining Pandora beads to Mama on the web can assist reduction the Pandora beads 2010 time forced to buy the suitable diamond jewelry with regard to pandora beads charms mama despite the fact that possess patiently lay until the very end. Therefore the next time your going shopping for mothering sunday, you will know where to start from.

sad said...

thomas sabo bracelet Some basic considerations can help a person to get the right par of shoes. Below are some of the important points that one may need to think about before getting the shoes. thomas sabo bracelets Style is not that important - majority of the people choose their tennis shoes considering only brand names and its looks. discount thomas sabo bracelet They don`t keep the importance of their feet up front most of the times. It can be a little hard to give up an awesome looking pair of shoes that matches your personality cheap thomas sabo bracelet But when it comes to the usage, they should be chosen based on their functionality. The tennis shoes that one is purchasing should be able to protect and support one`s feet ideally. thomas sabo bracelet clearance They are equally as good for keeping the water and weather away from your feet and both brands offer cheap golf shoes as well as their many expensive varieties. thomas sabo Shopping at FootJoy or Adidas can give you fashion, color, and a large line of shoes online and in stores.At any rate, be mindful of our golf game if you are a real competitor--know that shoes are the most vital part of your golfing attire. discount thomas sabo You need to shop around, compare prices. And get the most for your money. thomas sabo sale uk That doesn't mean you should opt for a pair of discount shoes that also have cheap quality. What would be the point of purchasing a shoe that is not comfortable to wear. thomas sabo jewellery If you care anything about your success in golfing, shop around. thomas sabo silver The Heel Box - it is an important part of the shoes.