Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SCHOOL!!!

Ok, so for me, school starts tomorrow. Which, is a totally weird thought. Summer went by way too fast.
Compared to many of my friends, my summer was very boring. But, I loved it. Yes, I stayed home a lot. And, yes, I didn't spend every waking moment with my school friends. But, it feels like I didn't need to, in order to have a good summer.


In the past couple months I -

read A LOT
watched RENT and Spring Awakening at least 10 times each.
discovered my love for Doctor Who
had awesome late night skype calls to a few bloggers
wrote A LOT
spent time with my family
met some debs.
became obsessed with the show and movie 10 Things I Hate About You
re-discovered my love for movie's from the 80's and 90's
finally met another blogger
listened to a lot of music (especially from musicals)
made a Harry Potter wall in my room
had one of the most awesome birthdays I have had in awhile (Chatzy B-Day was amazing)


I know that isn't a very "eventful" summer. But, I loved it. Like (probably) many bloggers, one of the times when I am most happy is when I'm near books and people who like books. This summer was a mixture of books, bloggers, music, family, and musicals. I love all those things, which means that I was almost always having a good time. Wether I was reading, singing the RENT soundtrack at the top of my lungs, IM'ing other book bloggers, or going on a boat with my family.

During the school year, I will try and post every day and I hope that this year will be as awesome as summer was!

I also have a contest going on, here.

Best Wishes,
Zoe

3 comments:

LissaMarie said...

Hi! I've been lurking around your blog for a while and reading your posts and book reviews,but haven't really commented on anything yet, but here's to the first of many more to come =]. It sounds like your summer was similar to mine...more 'low key' than others, but equally as enjoyable. I too, LOVE books, reading them, talking about them, reading reviews about them, and through reading your blog, i feel a really positive vibe from you, one that i can relate to. =] Good luck tomorrow on your first day of school! Mine is on monday..and i have mixed emotions about going back.

Kristie said...

Sounds like my kind of summer to me. I hope they don't load you down with tons of homework and take away your time for reading! My daughter and son had tons on the first day. I find that to be cruel ......have a good year and I enjoy your blog.

gaohui said...

Davidson garment is a quintessential Harley abercrombie Outlet davidson item, especially if you feature ones Harley decked abercrombie and fitch over. Featuring the whole distinctive line of leather abercrombie sale jackets, t-shirts, buckles, hats, belts, boots abercrombie & fitch and helmets, feeling of guilt reason this is abercrombie not to accessorize to max.A decent buy Harley enthusiast will abercrombie uk go in closet and grab a Harley t-shirt, leather jacket and boots. But, abercrombie london does your closet contain present accessory considering all abercrombie and Fitch Polo of? The Harley helmet. With out them your road abercrombie Polos trip could end in disaster.