Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Release of Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink!!!


So, today is the release of a book. That book is:

PROPHECY OF THE SISTERS by MICHELLE ZINK




Here is the Summary-


Sixteen-year-old Lia Milthorpe and her twin sister Alice have just become orphans, and, as Lia discovers, they have also become enemies. The twins are part of an ancient prophecy that has turned generations of sisters against each other. To escape from a dark fate and to remain in the arms of her beloved boyfriend James, Lia must end the prophecy before her sister does. Only then will she understand the mysterious circumstances of her parents' deaths, the true meaning of the strange mark branded on her wrist, and the lengths to which her sister will go to defeat her. Debut novelist Michelle Zink takes readers on an unforgettable journey where one sister's fateful decision could have an impact of Biblical proportions. Prophecy of the Sisters is the first of three books.



Since I epicly fail. I haven't read this book. I am going to start it today. But, I have heard a boat-load (and more) about how good it is.
Michelle Zink, besides writing a good book. Is also a very kind person. She is fun to talk to and genuinely nice.
I think you should all check out this book. I know, I haven't read it. But Im sure its going to be amazing.


Congratulations to Michelle Z. on the wonderful release of this wonderful book.

2 comments:

Natascha De Marco said...

Michelle Zink is A-mazing!!!

Michelle Zink said...

Thanks you, Zoe (and Tashima!) for the kind words!
<3

And I love LOVE that "History is still hot" icon in your sidebar!!! I've never seen that one before!

MZ