Sunday, January 4, 2009

The V.C. Andrews Movement


I just joined The V.C. Andrews Movement reading challenge, to find more about it go here.
I joined this challenge because I have had seven V.C. Andrews books sitting on my bookshelf since summer, but I don't have the either of the complete series' that I have (If that makes sense). I meant... I have all of the Logan series and all of the Casteel series. I think everybody should join this challenge, because from what I have heard, V.C. Andrews is a pretty awesome author.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Thanks for joining our challenge! Taren & I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Steph

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining! The fact that you have a few books from a few series is totally what we were going for, too. If you like fun mindless stuff you're going to love this!