Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ariel by Sylvia Plath


I have been wanting to read Sylvia Plath for a while, but I could never find any of her books. SO, while I was at the used bookstore, I looked. And, there looking all pretty was The Bell Jar and Ariel.

Ariel was a collection of poems Sylvia Plath write a few months before she died. As I was reading the poems she wrote, I had a glimpse of what was going through her mind months before she committed suicide. I don't really know what to say about this book, but what I can say is that Sylvia Plath was a wonderful writer and poet, and she has affected many peoples lives. I suggest anything written by Sylvia Plath.

4 comments:

Sarah Woodard said...

I love Plath... like seriously.I am glad that you are reading her.

stargirlreads said...

I'd never heard of her

Kristi said...

Hello,

I love your blog and have awarded you The Buttefly Award - you can collect it here: http://booksandneedlepoint.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-award-this-must-be-week-for.html

Kristi

love-up-you said...

guoweigang Avoid getting in a discount pandora rush to buy various for your mom. Start pandora sale searching earlier; burst out until the last pandora jewerly minute to see a present can often be discount pandora charms applying for trouble.Making the effort to determine pandora charms 2010 what precisely the Mum likes and requires buy pandora charm can help be certain that your lady receives the pandora charms bracelets perfect gift. If you buy diamond jewelry pertaining Pandora beads to Mama on the web can assist reduction the Pandora beads 2010 time forced to buy the suitable diamond jewelry with regard to pandora beads charms mama despite the fact that possess patiently lay until the very end. Therefore the next time your going shopping for mothering sunday, you will know where to start from.