Saturday, November 12, 2011

Foiled (Hello, Gorgeous #2) by Taylor Morris

imageMickey's thrilled to have some female friends for a change. But things get a little too close for comfort when her mom goes and hires Lizbeth to work at the salon. Mickey's worried that Lizbeth is stealing her thunder. After all, Lizbeth is everything Mickey isn't-outgoing, bubbly, and quick-on-her-feet. But when Mickey tries too hard to outshine her, things backfire in a hair-raising way!

I officially love this series! Taylor Morris has done a fantastic job writing Mickey’s story. I loved reading about Mickey and her friends. I loved how the story was fun, but still interesting and sent really good messages.

Even though Mickey kept getting herself into sticky situations, she still manages to keep her head on her shoulders. Sure, they sometimes cause her to question what’s right and what’s wrong- but ultimately she makes well thought-out decisions.

I love how Taylor Morris writes. I really enjoyed the first book in the Hello, Gorgeous series- and I think I liked this one even more. I’m really interested in reading Taylor’s other novels. If how much I liked Foiled is any telling, I should love her other novels*.

You should totally check out the Hello, Gorgeous series. It’s geared towards a younger audience, but don’t let that stop you. Foiled is an awesome book!

FTC- Received from author.

 

*I’m reading one of her other books, BFF Breakup right now.

No comments: