Friday, November 5, 2010

NaNoWriMo Ate My Brain

... and I'm not even writing a zombie book!

I've only posted one thing this week. It's horrible, I know. On the bright side-

I'm 10k into my novel.

The honeymoon stage of writing is over. It was over on day 2. Which basically means for 4 out of the 5 days I've been writing, I've disliked what I was writing. ~Let's hear it for angst!... *crickets*~ I still have to figure all the basics out about my story, because I am a horrible procrastinator and even though I'm writing, I have no idea where what I'm writing is going to lead.

I told you all that I would be doing Teaser Tuesday for this NaNo, but I have yet to find something in it that I like and that I think is worthy to be posted on here. But once I do, you will be the first to know.

Because I've been spending all of my free time on NaNo (and Twitter... ) I haven't been doing tons of reading. With the exception of reading Albert Camus. Camus is amazing. (YA Author Extraordinaire, Hannah Moskowitz has gotten me addicted to reading Camus. Seriously, if you haven't read him you should go out and buy/check-out what he's written).

So, besides reviews- what would you like to read about here on Zoe's Book Reviews?

2 comments:

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Features! Make a fun feature! :D

Jennie said...

Nano has taken over my blog/reading time too!