Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols


Two irresistible boys. One unforgettable summer.

Lori can't wait for her summer at the lake. She loves wakeboarding and hanging with her friends--including the two hotties next door. With the Vader brothers, she's always been just one of the guys. Now that she's turning sixteen, she wants to be seen as one of the girls, especially in the eyes of Sean, the older brother. But that's not going to happen--not if the younger brother, Adam, can help it.

Lori plans to make Sean jealous by spending time with Adam. Adam has plans of his own for Lori. As the air heats up, so does this love triangle. Will Lori's romantic summer melt into one hot mess?


Jennifer Echols is just an amazing author, point blank. I am in love with her writing. Endless Summer is the sequel to a romantic comedy that Echols’ wrote called The Boys Next Door. After reading the first one, I couldn’t wait to dive into their world again. The characters were just as amazing as they had been in the previous book, if not more.
Very few authors can pull off writing the second book in a series well, and I think Jennifer Echols is one of the authors that can pull it off. Lori is a character that is too crazy for her own good. All of the plans that she makes are outrageous. The best part of all this is that she believes that they will work.
In Endless Summer, you switch off reading from the point of view of Lori and Adam. Once again, I have found that very few authors can pull off switching points of view. Adding Adams point of view just made me like him more. I don’t think that there was any part in either book where I didn’t like him. Yes, there were parts where I wanted to slap him. But, overall he is a terrific character.
Like every Jennifer Echols book I’ve read, I would highly recommend this book. It is witty, addicting, and totally worth reading. I hope you enjoy it!


FTC- Bought.


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.