Monday, March 1, 2010

Gone by Lisa McMann


Janie thought she knew what her future held. And she thought she’d made her peace with it. But she can’t handle dragging Cabel down with her. She knows he will stay with her, despite what she sees in his dreams. He’s amazing. And she’s a train wreck. Janie sees only one way to give him the life he deserves: She has to disappear. And it’s going to kill them both. Then a stranger enters her life — and everything unravels. The future Janie once faced now has an ominous twist, and her choices are more dire than she’d ever thought possible. She alone must decide between the lesser of two evils. And time is running out....


Gone was definitely a wild ride. It wasn’t my favorite book in the series, but it was still really awesome. I loved the trilogy as a whole. It was thrilling and left you hanging on every word. As for the books separately, they are amazing, but need some work. Gone was slow at the beginning and not a lot happened. For being the last book in a series, I wanted it to end with a boom. A final rush of excitement for a trilogy that was thrilling the whole way through.
That being said, I still would love to read more from Lisa McMann. I am looking forward to her next series, or stand alone books. I recommend you read this trilogy, it leaves you wanting the next book!


FTC- I bought this book.

No comments: