Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blogoversary!

So, today is this blog's anniversary. I admit, when I first made this, I thought that I wouldn't be able to update. But, I DID IT!
It has been one long, fun, and challenging year. And I am glad to have been blogging for this long!
The blogging community is amazing and all of you are really-super-awesometastic-nice.
Looking back on it, it seems that I started writing this like, last week.

I would like to thank you all for being with me at some point in time as either a fellow reviewer, a reader, a follower, or a friend. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

Cheers to another wonderful year of blogging! *claps*


xoxoxo.
Zoe

12 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congrats! I <3 your blog.

Unknown said...

Aww congrats! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I look forward to another year of following your blog!!

Katie said...

Congratulations on a whole year! Your blog is awesome and I look forward to another year of blogging from you. =]

Renay said...

Congrats! \o/

Simply Samantha said...

Well congrats!! =] Your blog rockss <3

Ella Preuss said...

Congrats!
May you have many more years here (what with FTC's upcoming law, we might be disappearing soon...)

Anonymous said...

WOHOO!! Happy Blogoversary!! =D

Natascha De Marco said...

Happy Blogoversary!! Sorry it was a day too late xD

Blaize said...

Congrats, Zoe!

jonyangorg said...

congrats!

Shalonda said...

Congratulations Zoe! You do a wonderful job and I'm sure you'll have many more blogoversaries!