Thursday, January 1, 2009

Some New Years Resolutions...

So, last year I completed my first ever New Years Resolution. It was top read 50 books in one year (at the time I wasn't really into books). I actually ended up reading 106 books last year. So this year I am setting some more New Years Resolutions. Here they are:


1. I want to complete all of the challenges I joined for 2009

2. One of the challenges I joined was to read 100+ books, and on goodreads I joined a challenge to read 300 books, so another New Years resolution of mine is to read 300 books!

3. I would like to post more.

4. I would like to get more organized for school.


Happy New Year everyone, you are all unbelievably awesome and deserve a wonderful 2009!

3 comments:

Sarah Woodard said...

If you need a suggestion... I read 365 books last year... so that should help.

valentina said...

good luck with your resolutions! 300 books is a lot.

You've been tagged!
http://valentinasroom.blogspot.com/2009/01/evas-bookshelf-meme.html

Anna said...

Good luck with your resolutions! I joined a bunch of challenges last year, but the only one I completed was the 100+ book challenge. ha. So, that's the only book challenge I joined this year. Even though I might do the 2k9 one... but that's IT. NO MORE. lol.

And I read 105 books last year, so my goal is to read more than 105. :]

Happy New Year!

hope.