Saturday, January 17, 2009

Rhymes with Witches by Lauren Myracle


Wow, I am really behind on reviews. I first want to tell you that there might be more reviews coming soon. But, I can't be sure, because every time I say that, they never some soon. On another note. Here's a review of Rhymes with Witches by Lauren Myracle.

No one notices Jane--not the jocks, the stoners, the debaters, the drama geeks, the cheerleaders, and especially not the Bitches, the school royalty made up of one girl from each class who's so transcendently beautiful and fascinating that no one can help but worship her. Imagine Jane's surprise when the Bitches approach her to be their freshman member. She wants this kind of popularity more than anything, but when she discovers the sinister secret of the Bitches' power, she's forced to make the toughest choice of her life.



This is the fifth book (I think) of Lauren Myracles that I have read. And, it did not whatsoever disappoint. I'm not a big fan of books that include the popular group in high-school, but I know a lot of them do. The only thing thats different from those books and this book is that, I actually liked this one. So, hip-hip-horray, for Lauren Myracle, who is a fantastic writer! Go check out some of her books, you most likely won't regret it!


Silence is silver, but Books are golden.

No comments: