Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A New President for the United States of America


If you haven't heard it already, I will now tell you that the new president of the United States of America is... Barack Obama!!! Though I am happy about this, some of you may not be, so please don't judge me for my opinion in the next few paragraphs.

I am beyond excited about this. I believe that Barack Obama can help get the United States out of the problems its facing. Though, I am disappointed that he won't officially be president until the middle of January.

Change...thats what Barack says he will do. Though some people may not think it, change is a powerful word, it can bring happiness, fear, disappointment, or joy. I think he did a brave thing using that as a slogan.

My best wishes go out to Barack Obama, in hope that he will be a wonderful president. I would also like to send my condolences to the Obama family, and say that I am sad that Barack's grandmother isn't here to witness her grandson make history.

1 comment:

Alea said...

I'm so excited! And distracted, I cannot concentrate today at all :D