Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The 2009 - 100+ Reading Challenge


I've been looking around blogs lately, and again, I discovered this challenge. I did something similar to this, this year, but my goal was 50 books. I have gone way past 50 books this year, so I'm going to try for 100 books. If you would like to joint his challenge please go here.

Here are the guidelines:

1) You can join anytime as long as you don’t start reading your books prior to 2009.

2) This challenge is for 2009 only. The last day to have all your books read is December 31, 2009.

3) You can join anytime between now and December 31, 2009.

4) All books count: children’s, YA, adults, fiction, non-fiction, how-tos, etc.


If you join, you don't have to decide your books ahead of time.

My Books:

1. Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen
2. E.E. Cummings: Selected Poems
3. Frenemies by Alexa Young
4. Ariel by Sylvia Plath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I wanted to officially welcome you to the challenge. The more the merrier! :)