Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bay Area Book Events- Copperfields Books

Copperfields Book Events HeaderToday I thought I would feature some of the upcoming Teen Book Events that will be at my local independent bookstore, Copperfields. Copperfields is awesome. It’s located in the Bay Area, and they have 6 locations (not including their 2 used bookshops). The two events I’m featuring right now are located in the Petaluma store. If you’re interested in attending any of these events, there will be a link you can click to find out more information.

----------

imageMichael Grant, author of the GONE series, and his new book BZRK

March 8th, at 4pm

You can find more about the event by clicking here.

 

----------

imageBarry Lyga, author of The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl and his new book I Hunt Killers

April 4th, at 3pm

You can find more about the event by clicking here.

--------

Sadly, I won’t be able to attend either of these events. However, if you live in the Bay Area I strongly encourage you to go!

Have you read any of Barry Lyga’s or Michael Grant’s books? If so, what did you think of them?

No comments: