Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox was started by Kristi of The Story Siren.

Here are the books I got this week!

downsized_0107122306

Bought

Zombie Tag by Hannah Moskowitz

Received for Review

Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan

Darkness Falls by Cate Tiernan

Other

The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde

-- I stumbled upon the movie Dorian Gray, starring Ben Barnes, when I was watching TV the other day. I missed the first 20 minutes of the movie, but saw the rest of it. I promptly decided that I needed to read the story it was based off of. I remembered my brother had a copy of The Picture of Dorian Gray (he received it as a gift a few years ago). Then, in true little-sister fashion, I took the book. I blame Ben Barnes.

 

What did you get in your mailbox this week? Put links to your IMM posts in the comments!

1 comment:

TheBookMogul said...

I need to read more classics this year as I have only read one classics so far. Hope you enjoy your books.