Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Books You Should Read (both now and in the future)

Hey everyone! I'm here compiling a list of some of my favorite books that are already out and that have yet to come out. I would also like to share them with you. So, here we go-


Already Out
The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
So Many Boys by Suzanne Young
Any book by David Levithan.
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
Sea by Heidi R. Kling
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
and many more, there may even be a second part to this list at some point.

Not Out Yet
The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney*
Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn**
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer***
I probably forgot some books, sorry. My mind is kind of everywhere today.

*An amazing book. Too amazing to believe. Daisy let me borrow an early copy of it, and I was the first teen to read it. (Thanks Daisy!) When this book comes out, you should get a copy as soon as possible.

** Do I need a reason? Rachel Cohn and David Levithan are one of the best writing duo's ever. This book takes place in New York and starts in a bookshop. So basically, I was in love.

*** Nightshade is emotional and has action and werewolves, which are all good things in my book. It was also unbelievably addicting.

4 comments:

iffath said...

I really want to read Twenty Boy Summer, Sea and Nightshade :)

Daisy Whitney said...

Thanks Zoe! It was an honor for me to have you be my first teen reader! Let's make it a two-peat for next book!

Sarah said...

Twenty Boy Summer is a really good book, i just finished Nightshade and that book is one of my favorites! Definelty need to read it!

Unknown said...

Oh no! You've made my tbr list bigger!! tsk tsk

I've read most of the already out books and none of the the not out yet ones but I'm SO curious and not just because my best friend's name is Daisy (although it's part of the reason and actually I'm sure she'd be WAY interested too).