Monday, February 1, 2010

Books Read in January

1. The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg
2. Some Girls Are by Courtney Summers
3. The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
5. Sea by Heidi R. Kling
6. Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti


Total Books- 6 *I know... that is pretty fail for the amount of books I have read in a month*
Favorite Book- Sea by Heidi R. Kling, it comes out in June. I was really fortunate to borrow a copy from someone. When this book comes out you need to get it ASAP. It is amazing.
Least Favorite Book- None.

3 comments:

in which a girl reads said...

Awesome list.

I read Some Girls Are too, loved it :D

And now you have me wanting to read Sea.

Heidi R. Kling said...

Thank you for including SEA! I'm so glad you liked it so much. :D

Anonymous said...

Ooh, can't wait to read SEA. I'm looking forward to AN UNWRITTEN RULE as well.