Thursday, November 19, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (On Thursday)


So Many Boys by Suzanne Young
June 10th 2010


Tessa goes from strawberry smoothie to suddenly single!

After her center-court split with Aiden, Tessa puts the SOS behind her. After all, cheaters never prosper! Now she’s busy working on her faux-relationship with Aiden and negotiating the unfamiliar waters of “technically single and pseudo-dating.”

Life can’t get any more dismal for a one-guy kind of girl until an imposter hijacks the SOS, and it’s up to Tessa to save her squad from slander. But with her best boy hot and cold, what’s a kitten to do?

Even worse, Tessa doesn’t realize how much she’s up against—because this copykitten is far more naughty than nice.

2 comments:

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

The sort of plot that fills me with jealousy because I didn’t think of it first but I'm glad for Ms. Young, honest I am.
All the very best.

Daisy Whitney said...

Hey you, Twitter friend! Here you are online. I have read SO MANY BOYS! I'm lucky -- I read it in progress bc Suz is one of my critique partners!