Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Lost....

So, remember that dare? Well, I kind of just saw Harry Potter. It has been 4 days since it came out. I had to wait a week. So, I kind of lost the contest. Which for me means eating a blenderized happy meal. I don't know when I can do this. Or, if my parents will let me do this. But, it MUST BE DONE.
But, I have to say, it was totally worth it. I LOVED the movie. I really want to see it again. I probably will too.
I actually almost cried at one part. Can you guess what part it was???
But, yea, the movie was really good. You should all see it. It wasn't my favorite though. My favorite is number 3 (Sirius and Lupin.....). But it was my second favorite!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The crying... was it about Dumbledore? I did cry.

Zoe said...

Yea. It was about Dumbledore. I probably would have cried, but I was with people. And under certain situations, I don't cry.