Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Book Events!

Every so often I post about book event’s happening in my area. Partly so those of you who live in the CA Bay Area will know about the awesome events and hopefully attend, and partly because I just adore my local indie Copperfields.

So today, I’m here to tell you all about two that I’m SUPER EXCITED ABOUT. The first one is with Stacey Jay and Corina Vacco. This excitement is both caused by my love of both of the authors and their books (I mean, seriously. I’m reading Corina Vacco’s book right now, and it is freaking awesome) and by the fact that Copperfields asked me to moderate the event. Yay! The other event is with actor/writer extraordinaire Chris Colfer. I (sadly) won’t be able to go to the event, but I love the fact that he’s going to be at Copperfields. So, without further to do, here is the information-

Corina Vacco (author of My Chemical Mountain) and Stacey Jay (author of the Juliet Immortal series, and most recently Of Beast and Beauty)

Copperfields Books in Montgomery Village

Friday, August 16th.

6:30pm.

You can learn more about the event by going here.

 

Copperfield’s is also having Chris Colfer (you may have heard of him, you know, from the show Glee).

Copperfields in Petaluma

Saturday, August 17th.

12:00pm

This event is ticketed, and you can learn more about it by going here.

No comments: